Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's Halloween! It's Halloween!




"It's Halloween, it's Halloween. A time for tricks, a time for treats. It's Halloween, it's Halloween."
- It's Halloween - The Shaggs

Summer is barely a memory, but Salem is already gearing up for Halloween. There's a slight chill in the air here that makes it feel like autumn will soon be on its way. This is my favorite time of year. Even though one could argue that everyday is Halloween in Salem, the countdown has begun for Halloween Proper. Shops downtown are already decorated with ghosts and witches and tons of Halloween merchandise, and soon the leaves on the trees in Salem Common will change color.

In anticipation of Halloween, I'll soon be launching my limited edition Halloween Lip Bombs (TM). Flavors include:

Nightmare on Maple Street - Maple Candy
Shut Your Pie Hole - Pumpkin Pie
Big Apple - Caramel Apple
Trick or Treat - Candy Corn

With at least one or two more flavors to follow. I know it seems too early to start the Halloween festivites in early September, but I want it to be Halloween already! Which reminds me, it's almost time to watch my "Nightmare Before Christmas" DVD.

0 comments: